Montana St. beats Colorado

Kaptain

Master
To my knowledge no one has posted on this game. This weekend three I-AA teams defeated I-A teams. The game that gained the most attention was mostly white Montana State defeating the mostly black college football powerhouse, Colorado. At the same time some division III teams are starting to defeat the I-AA teams (Uof Wisconsin/Lacrosse just put a whopping on South Dakota State.
Are we starting to see a new kind of parity as a result of the increasing caste pressure on college football? Are talented white players forced out of Division I scholarships raising the play of lesser division teams?
I think so.
The lower the division the more white participation you will see. Many Division III (no scholarships) teams are completely or almost completely white teams. Imagine how much more coachable these teams must be. Many of the nations best players, who are white, are not offered scholarships. I don't think its any accident that three division I teams fell this weekend to I-AA teams.
I know someone who avidly (former player) follows South Dakota State
football. SDSU moved up from D-II to I-AA. They now compete against Montana State and usually are pretty competative. My source says that when SDSU moved to I-AA they used the added scholarships as most teams do and they started to recruit more brothers in the false hope of becoming more athletic. SDSU (Josh Ranek, Adam Vinateri's team) previously was nearly a 100% white team. Now they've added a lot of scholarship bruthers and it's beginning to show. They were just beaten by a D-III team. Does that mean D-III teams like UW/Lacrosse could compete with teams like Colorado?? I know it sounds crazy but with proper recruiting isn't it now possible? Maybe somebody should get a clue.

Anybody else notice this trend?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Kaptain, I have noticed this too, especially in the case of many declining D1A programs. Mississippi State got beat by I-AA Maine a few years back. I saw the news about the Colorado game and thought it was interesting, however, Colorado is a majority white team. They have had blacker teams in the recent past though, and I can understand your point.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kaptain, I think you bring up a great point. Wasn't it South Dakota State that white sprinter Dusty Stamer starred on at tailback before transferring to Nebraska and being made 9th string running back? We've tracked quite a number of white stars on smaller programs that were ignored by I-A.

The relatively white MAC started beating up on the big schools a few years ago. Result -- the MAC schools have gotten blacker as their prestige has grown, but the white talent still has to go somewhere, and there's lots of it. All those predominantly white high school teams around the country that kick ass -- many if not most of their star players end up at I-AA and below. With solid training and coaching there's no reason they can't compete with I-A schools.

Wouldn't that be a fitting and awesome way to put a huge dent in the Caste System -- the "lowly white" teams regularly embarrassing the schools that wouldn't play a white at most positions under threat of death!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
U of W /Lacrosse was where Wisconsin state hurdle champ Bill Schroeder was forced to play college ball. Schroeder had a good year or two for Green bay before the fans turned on him there and he left for the wasteland that is the Detroit Lions where the fans could not have hated him anymore if he was a child molester, make that 'white' child molester, fans love black child molesters.

hedgehog

Mentor
There was also a middle linebacker that started for the Kansas city Chiefs 3-5 years ago that came from the same school. I cant remember his name but it was Polish sounding and ended with "ski" or something like it, and the guy was bald.

Mike MaslowskiEdited by: KJV1

Kaptain

Master
Colonel_Reb said:
Kaptain, I have noticed this too, especially in the case of many declining D1A programs. Mississippi State got beat by I-AA Maine a few years back. I saw the news about the Colorado game and thought it was interesting, however, Colorado is a majority white team. They have had blacker teams in the recent past though, and I can understand your point.

Colorado's skills position of TB, CB, S, and WR seem to be almost 100% black. The defense looks majority black. This based on just a quick look at their roster and depth chart - I have not seen them play but I bet they are not a "majority" white.

The problem here is in that many great white players end up on good D1 teams but do not get a chance to play. However, as white players are forced off of D1 teams and white football players become even more competative, there may be some hope of an all white team that makes headlines.

If white football teams can consistantly defeat all black football teams in high school, despite their physical disadvantages (sarcastic), then it can be done at the college level as well.

Bear in mind that white kids actually develope slower then black kids. This being the case, white football players should, in theory, be even more dominate at the college level.

This will eventually occure. The caste system will be exposed.

On a second note. The 2006 Southern California pre season high school CIF Division 1 rankings are out. 8 of the 10 ten are white. Numbero uno is Mission Viejo of south Orange County. We also have Los Alamitos high, Thousand Oaks high, Matre Dei, Huntington Beach high, Newport Harbor, San Clemente, and Camerillo high. After these teams kill LB Poly, Compton, Banning, Domingez hills and Colton High, lets see how many of these white kids get a chance to play D1 football. Then lets see how many of them actually get playing time... Put an OC all star team together and it will defeat any college D1 football team. Im sure that the same goes for your town/city/ state as well.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Colorado started 15 whites last year and I projected them to start 16 this year. Granted, one or two of those whites may not be starting now, but they are a majority white football team, and are whiter than they were a few times in the last 10-15 years.

robcat

Guru
When Indiana University started Alex Smith at tailback as a freshman in 1993, virtually everyone around the country was skeptical. Smith was a normal sized running back, around six foot and 200 pounds, not 6-2 and 235 or 255 pounds as Alstott, Leonard, Konrad, Schmitt and others are, who all seem to have to be tanks to get carries from the fullback position. Smith was a traditional sized running back who had lots of speed and used his elusiveness to make his mark rather than running over people through brute power.

Indiana's coach, think his name was Mallory, said, "Blacks have taken charge at receiver and running back over the past 20 years, but that doesn't mean you don't give a qualified white kid a chance." What a breath fresh of air from a coach with a sense of fairness. But no programs have followed suit in the decade and a half since. Today, and even then if he had gone to a different school,Smith would either have been a never used backup or else a starter for a Division II or III school, with a less than zero chance of getting a look at the next level. This is the fate of over 99% of great white high school running backs. The programs they're relegated to for racist reasons need to develop ways to raise interest and money to build facilities and training equipment and top line conditioning methods so that often slower developing white athletes can really blossom. And if they can be instilled and motivated with a racial solidarity and unity of purpose even if subtle and covert, they might prove to be as tough to beat as it was for the Zulus to try to defeat the British in southern Africa.
smiley2.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great post.I couldn't agree more.Alex Smith was a stud.I loved watching this kid run the ball.There are alot more just like him but they need the opportunity.

white tornado

Mentor
I played D-3 ball on an almost all white team. Our starting defense was all white and we were one of the best in the country. I think many of the best D-1AA schools could go to bowl games in D-1A also D-2, and D-3 schools are a lot better than what is widely believed. There are tons of amazing athletes in small college football.

D-1 school gets the pick of the best football players, they just chose to disregard many of the best white players. The smaller schools get the left over many of witch are white player who have been screwed over because of there skin tone.

D-1 schools take almost all the first rate white O-linemen, Qbs, tight ends, and most linebackers. They also take the best black talent at every position. The best white running backs are turned into fullbacks or Lbs. The ones who can't or won't go to smaller colleges. White wide receivers, dbs, and D-line men are also asked to change positions frequently. Even though there are only a few whites receivers and dbs we have the best players at those respective positions (Jeff Samardzija, Eric Weddel ).Although white athletes face discrimination the few who are allowed to play in D-1 are some of the best even though the media ignores them.

Kaptain

Master
Colonel_Reb said:
Colorado started 15 whites last year and I projected them to start 16 this year. Granted, one or two of those whites may not be starting now, but they are a majority white football team, and are whiter than they were a few times in the last 10-15 years.

Colonel, you're thinking of Colorado State not University of Colorado. You projected a possible 9 white staters at the most with only two on defense for Colorado which seems fairly accurate. I did a topic search to find your projections.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Man, I must be losing my mind.
smiley5.gif
My humblest apologies, Kaptain. I guess I had some jetlag I didn't know about. Anyway, your right, Colorado had 12 white starters last year and 9 this year, a big time drop. They are definitely getting blacker, but I do remember some Colorado teams of the mid-90s that were just as black as this year's squad.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Excerpt from anarticle entitled: Week 1 Surprises lead to Week 2 Questions.

AP Photo/Jack Dempsey
Montana State coach Mike Kramer celebrates his program's signature win.When Division I-AA Montana State defeated Big 12 North defending champion Colorado on Saturday, it sent shockwaves through the college football world. Big schools pay to play smaller opponents for a variety of reasons -- to prepare their teams, pad their schedules, etc. When one of those schools rises up and wins a game, it draws a lot of attention to the way college football is run.