Lebron James

whiteathlete

[video=youtube;1Nh-MpzJ4C8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Nh-MpzJ4C8[/video]

Last edited:

Zeus

Guru
[video=youtube;hjvn0oR5uEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hjvn0oR5uEY[/video]

The diaries of a black man, by Zeus :

"We run dis world boi, we got dis ****e, da white boys got nothing on us.
We got dis NBA championship from dis German white boy who won last years, yeassshhhh, we happy now playa! We run dis world, we dominate in da NBA and when we play against lil tiny countries like Spain, Greece, Argentina and Serbia in international competitions we get dismantled........We black yo, we dominate dis place aka da world.....We win the smallest percentage of medals, less dan dese Azian boys too, we excel in a couple of sports only from de hundreds there are, we good in some music genres and we are non existent in the rest 99,99999% fields of life, society, history and so on but so what.............LIKE JAMAL FROM DA HOOD SAYS, YOU AIN'T ****E IF YOU AIN'T AN NBA STAR.........WUT BOY? WHOATTTTT???????????? LET MY BOI LEBRON JAMES TRAIN IN DA BOXING AND HE WILL BE ANOTHER BOB SAPP AND KIMBO SLICE, WE BLACKS, SHAMELESS AND PROUD OF IT. POWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!"

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Well there it is. The "king" got his ring :yawn: Now the jock sniffers can officially get down on their hands and knees to begin the worship.

white is right

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;hjvn0oR5uEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hjvn0oR5uEY[/video]
He might as well of said the ring was a custom made job. Never in the history of the NBA have 3 players conspired to be on the same team. I recall Jordan dissing Lebron by saying it would have been like me calling up Larry and Magic and saying let's all play together to get me a ring.......:grin:

Strad

Has anyone else noticed that James is looking more and more like Andre the Giant? Absolutely acromegalic. I can't say for certain, for fear of being sued, but if one were to use a lot of HGH that is what you'd wind up looking like.:question:

P.S. I thouht Zeus' post was funny.:lol:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Has anyone else noticed that James is looking more and more like Andre the Giant? Absolutely acromegalic. I can't say for certain, for fear of being sued, but if one were to use a lot of HGH that is what you'd wind up looking like.:question:

P.S. I thouht Zeus' post was funny.:lol:

He looks about 50 years old. Anyway, why do we have a "Pig" James thread and especially one started by a newbie in his first post?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I figured out why Lebron James has two illegitimate children. His sperm count is probably that of a 90 year old man, so he might probably thought of not wearing a jimmy while he was off his PED cycle...http://dystnow.com/2013/03/04/lebron-james-jameer-nelson-linked-to-miami-steroid-clinic/

It's obvious "Pig" James is a fraud and a PED user. Thanks for posting this Whiteisright but many on here already believe the guy is on the sauce. A negro will literally do anything to get rich and famous like take PED's, commit crimes, or just flat out make a fool out of himself.

Lebron James is 28 years old, and looks in the face like he's 55. Tyson Gay is 30 years old, and in the face, looks like he's older than 55. Same goes for countless bodybuilders. HGH is a helluva drug. It builds muscle, cuts fat, and is very difficult to detect. Of course all of that comes with a price. James and Gay are obviously using.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Lebron James is 28 years old, and looks in the face like he's 55. Tyson Gay is 30 years old, and in the face, looks like he's older than 55. Same goes for countless bodybuilders. HGH is a helluva drug. It builds muscle, cuts fat, and is very difficult to detect. Of course all of that comes with a price. James and Gay are obviously using.
How do you think these guys will hold up when they actually are 55? Would anyone be surprised if an early death struck?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

James will just say all this negative attention is nothing more than racism. It's the same old story.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
James will just say all this negative attention is nothing more than racism. It's the same old story.

Many DWFs say the same thing. If you dont worship Lebron it must be because your a racist.

white is right

Hall of Famer
How do you think these guys will hold up when they actually are 55? Would anyone be surprised if an early death struck?
No I could see a Flow Juice type death in his early 40's. Of course many clean basketball players have dropped dead and died in their early 40's to late 40's because of their freaky builds stressing their heart which can only grow so large. But monkeying with your body like this with the height and weight that a 6'8" man has on a heart could create serious health issues for any of these stars.

PHillisFan

Master
Can't stand this darkie. I hope one day soon the greatest nba player will be recognized as larry bird type and not lebwon jamez.