Happy fathers Day 2023

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Happy Father’s Day to all of you men here. It’s a shame we have to share the one day of the month w the pride people but I guess one day for dads is better than none!

chris371

Mentor
Happy fathers day brothers. RIP to my dad, the smartest Person i ever met. He was a Tax accountant and then sold his Business and bought a farm in ireland. He wanted to live off the grid. Self sustaining, his own water, his own cows, vegetables etc.

El Gringo

Mentor
Happy fathers day brothers. RIP to my dad, the smartest Person i ever met. He was a Tax accountant and then sold his Business and bought a farm in ireland. He wanted to live off the grid. Self sustaining, his own water, his own cows, vegetables etc.

That’s a good man for sure!! Just got back from some property that I inherited from my great grandpa who acquired it via the Homstead Act! It’s the high desert but we have had a really wet June so it’s almost as green as the hills of Ireland. It’s a great blessing he left for our family. He was a great man and father who carved a living out of the land as well.

Happy Father’s Day men!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
May my dad r.i.p. as well as to the other members here who have lost their dads.

Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing men on here and around the world. Even better for the fathers that post on this board as
your helping to raised your kids the right way. Have a great day guys!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
My father wasn't book smart, but had so much common sense. He could make anything with his hands, I really miss him. He wasn't a Christian man as I was growing up. When I was saved, became a Christian, I often witnessed to him, but he didn't really want to hear it, however in his final days as he was dying, he started to read the Bible every day and would talk to me about God. I hope he finally trusted in Jesus as Lord and Savior.
I am a proud father of 5.
Happy Father's Day gentlemen!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
my dad is the best. he never gave up on me despite how often i went off the rails as a boy, and i love him dearly for it. never knew a harder worker than him, and i strive to achieve that level of sacrifice for my family, which is obviously why he did it.

he was ENORMOUSLY strong. even now that he’s almost seventy, he can still move a lot of weight (even though he has a hard time moving himself). most people would dismiss some of his casual feats of strength as hyperbole on my part, but to him it was just every day normal. i still stand in awe.

not a learned man, he can barely write and his reading isn’t much better, but he can (and has!) fixed anything than can move and carved a living out of nothing for his family with the skill of his hands and determination.

i'm proud to say “i love him,” and he knows it. i call him at least twice a day to remind him.

happy Father’s Day to him and to all of you. be the man your family needs.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Happy father's day to all the father's out there who put in the work guiding their children and leading their homes.

My father was a critical thinker through and through who taught us that book smarts and common sense are a hard combo to beat. The time he put in talking and teaching me and my siblings were priceless.