Dylan Chynoweth - RB - 2010

Mike

Guru
He reminds me a lot of Danny Woodhead without the "gumby" like running style. Maybe not as smooth as you'd like...runs a little stiff, but at his size he can get away with it.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well, w/ the way he can break out and make a nice first cut from being hidden behind his blockers, use his vision and run fearlessly is very Woodhead like. However, this guy doesn't have as much speed/ burst or swivel as Danny Woodhead. Woodhead was just a freak!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Riddlewire

Master
I would bet good money that this kid is mixed.
He's got that look that you see in some Swedish people who have a black immigrant ancestor. After a couple of generations, the nordic genes mostly reassert themselves, but the negro traits linger. There's a blonde-haired blue-eyed actress (90210) named Annalynne McCord who's part black, but most people never realize it. It's pretty easy to tell, however, that her skin tone and facial geometry are definitely not pure Caucasian.
There's a particularly famous case of an American family who had descended from a single black female slave and her owner. After many generations of only white genes in the line, they still had off-color skin, heavy freckling, and wiry-curly hair. I remember seeing a TV documentary on them (early 90's). It's one of the things that convinced me that miscegenation is genocide for our race, because a single instance can never really be undone in a particular family line.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire at most 1\16th? Not a big deal to me

green fire317

Banned
i remember seeing some highly regarded professor talking about how almost all americans are biracial in some way meaning that almost all americans had an interracial ancestor at some point in their lives. does anyone know how true this is? i dont buy it for a minute.Edited by: green fire317

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire,

The (younger) "White" English broad from "Doctor Who" has a protruding jaw. I'm confident that she has black ancestry.

The sloping-back forehead/skull is also a common trait with light-skinned mixtures in England and elsewhere.

a-train

Guru
Riddlewire said:
I would bet good money that this kid is mixed.
He's got that look that you see in some Swedish people who have a black immigrant ancestor. After a couple of generations, the nordic genes mostly reassert themselves, but the negro traits linger. There's a blonde-haired blue-eyed actress (90210) named Annalynne McCord who's part black, but most people never realize it. It's pretty easy to tell, however, that her skin tone and facial geometry are definitely not pure Caucasian.
There's a particularly famous case of an American family who had descended from a single black female slave and her owner. After many generations of only white genes in the line, they still had off-color skin, heavy freckling, and wiry-curly hair. I remember seeing a TV documentary on them (early 90's). It's one of the things that convinced me that miscegenation is genocide for our race, because a single instance can never really be undone in a particular family line.

Riddlewire looks like he might have American Indian to me.If he has black then no way Brandon Wegher wouldn't have black because Dylan looks more white to me than Brandon.

Riddlewire

Master
a-train said:
Riddlewire looks like he might have American Indian to me.If he has black then no way Brandon Wegher wouldn't have black because Dylan looks more white to me than Brandon.
I'm not sure looking "more white" or "less white" has any validity. It's more about a particular set of physical traits.

This girl, for example:

is black. Not 1/16th or 1/8th. She's one half. Her mother is black. Her father is white.

In fact, she has the exact same racial profile as this man:

Lightness of skin and hair aren't reliable indicators. Instead, you have to look at color (caucasian skin loses its natural narrow range of hues when mixed with negro genes), quality (of skin and hair), and particular shapes, especially the nose.
It's still just a guess. But I really think Dylan is probably part black.