DeSantis/Gabbard 2024

The title speaks for itself. I like both these cats and I knew about DeSantis long before Covid 2 years ago. Any opinions ?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
You asked for opinions so ok.

They are kosher-approved and will be like a Trojan (Trump) Horse 2.0. All talk and no change for the benefit of normal White people. None... except for the worse, except maybe for a matter of degree, (how fast things will go bad and more bad). We need stop thinking there will be any change from the status quo from politicians and from political sources that are bought and paid for by the funding string-pullers; and we know who they are and all politicians that have any real "higher up" status are bought and paid for by "them". Whites better wise up and stop thinking voting will change things significantly. We are past that era.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree Beyond Fed Up. Nick Fuentes talks about it all the time on his podcast. The republicans are not conservatives anymore. Haven't been
for a very long time. They all serve a certain country first and America second. As much as I like alot of things about Ron Desantis, both him
and Tulsi Gabbard serve the chosen ones first and America last. They also continue to destroy christianity. Sad truth. We need a revolution
and a new party that is truely conservative again like the Republicans used to be. This is coming from a life long republican by the way. That
ship has sailed. They have betrayed Americans. Illegals have more rights than Americans now a days. It's so sad.

Not sure whether to trust Kanye too much as he is been bought and sold our for decades but he says he has changed. He talks about God and Jesus and how America needs to run it's own affairs. He could be full of crap too but at least he calls out who controls us. No one else will that is currently running in 2024. They control everything so we are a fallen nation. We do not control our own affairs anymore.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I like Tulsi Gabbard, she comes across as an honest politician, a rarity these days.

The Chosen do NOT like Gabbard. She was the best Democratic candidate in the leadership race, but they shut her out. She does not approve of wars for Israel in the Middle East. They want a puppet president like Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama and Biden.

Desantis seems a better choice than Trump, simply because he would have a real chance of winning, while Trump would not. But I don't know enough about him to give an accurate evaluation of his character.

Phall

Master
I will vote for Kanye West for president. I wish he had a more concrete platform about what we are going to do about these jews, although there is still time to develop that. I would also prefer that the president was not an insane black. But, politics are about compromises, and he represents the best outcome for this election cycle.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I like Tulsi Gabbard, she comes across as an honest politician, a rarity these days.

The Chosen do NOT like Gabbard. She was the best Democratic candidate in the leadership race, but they shut her out. She does not approve of wars for Israel in the Middle East. They want a puppet president like Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama and Biden.

Desantis seems a better choice than Trump, simply because he would have a real chance of winning, while Trump would not. But I don't know enough about him to give an accurate evaluation of his character.
DeSantis wouldn't choose her for a running mate if she wasn't approved by strong elements of the chosen. He has his advisors and you can be sure of that. The NeoCons will use her for their own purposes. They run both sides of the two-headed monster. We have a one party system.

DeSantis is in their back pocket so firmly he even went to Israel to sign his "antisemitism" bill which is nothing more than an anti free speech bill. He's a tool.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Who cares who is the next President of Israel’s shopping mall colony.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tulsi Gabbard is another World Economic Forum Young Global Leader. Just like Trump and Desantis it's what they say but what they do.
Desantis has made it illegal to say anything in the state of Florida about the small hat guys. They are both bought & paid for but then again
who isn't now? Again the only reason people like Ye is because he is saying who runs the world and that's why were in this mess. He is far from perfect. Unless someone else rises up it's a lose/lose situation like every election. They are all trojan horses put in to destroy the U.S.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
DeSantis has been a good governor overall but I assume he’s be just as horrible as anyone if he goes to dc. Gabbard probably same deal. Russia had their thieving oligarchs and we have ours. Can’t imagine anyone that either party puts up that would do to our oligarchs what Putin did to Russia’s.