data on scholarship offers by high school

referendum

Mentor
I'm wondering if anyone has any idea about how to find a list of scholarship offers by high school. Posters have mentioned that very good mostly white high schools teams don't get many offers to their athletes as compared to powerhouse black teams. It would be great to see a list of high school team records and also scholarship offers to see if there are suspicious discrepancies.

White Power

Mentor
This is how I do it, and I spend countless hours going to different recruiting sites and combing each player hoping to find the white ones with their plain non negroe names. Now you do find alot of kids who have very good stats that don't get any offers thats just the plain truth. What it boils down to is this,and I beleive this is true if it comes down to a white running back and a black running back the coach is going to give the scholarship to the black kid because he might not get in to college any other way. Whereas the white kid's parent maybe can help him walk on or maybe get a student loan for him. I have rambled on too much about this subject, but I am passionate about it to the point of trying to right the wrong that has been done to the white athlete.