Dallas Robinson

albinosprint

Mentor
your a troll because no one on this forum cares about Padgett breaking 10.00. why don't we start discussing Bolt 9.76 while we are at it. Troll!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I don't agree with excessively using the troll label. That is not how we grow the site. Maximus hasn't said anything demeaning to white athletes yet. The fact is; that until better methods are found to rid track of steroids it is nearly impossible to win clean at 100 meters. I think Dallas with his relatively lean build for a sprinter and the fact that he is a strong Christian is a clean sprinter, which makes him a very honorable human being.

Dallas will have to go sub 10 to even have a chance at an Olympic medal in the future. I hope to see the day when roiding is gone where high 9.9xs become the standard winning times at the Olympics rather than low 9.8s. Dallas's only chance is a clean field.

Looking at what track used to look like before the American continent roiding epidemic; in the 40s, 50s and 60s whites were competitive at 100 meters. Blacks usually won, but there was a significant amount of white victories at that distance. This included a surprise record from German Armin Hary in 1960 who was almost definitely clean at the time of 10 flat. Black Bob Hayes later tied it in 1964.

Black Euros aren't dominating the way blacks from this continent are which is another sign something is up with the system over here. IMO there hasn't been roiding to the same degree as here over there since the Soviet Bloc nation cheaters. I honestly think most of the track coaches on this side of the Ocean are encouraging their sprinters to juice to increase their chances and increase revenue for the U.S track team.

Of course my other theory is that roids work a little better on blacks than whites. Just like Alcohol effects Native Americans differently, it is certainly possible that roids work better on blacks! The gap isn't as large as it seems. Just look back to the 40s, 50s and 60s if you don't believe me!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well I was wrong. Apparently Maximus is a bit of a troll. I checked some other threads and just about every post of his has been to point out black athletic superiority.

Maximus, if you are going to debate us stop cherry picking our arguments and debate us point by point. I'd like to see how you respond to both my later posts and SteveB's last post in the Pettigrew thread! Or how about you debate us point by point in our "Need Help Convincing Drunk White Fans" thread or "Heated Caste Arguments on Youtube" thread in the NFL forum. Until then tudalu you drama queen!

Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

albinosprint

Mentor
anyone know whats going on with dallas? I wish he would post a update on his injury.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dallas is competing in the GT Invitational. He qualified today in the 100 to win his heat in a time of 10.43! Let's see what he can do in his next race. I hope he can stay healthy and start to get his confidence back. I wish he would also post an update here. Hey Dallas, were all rooting for you!
smiley32.gif
Edited by: white lightning

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I would have to say that it is probably bad news. HPC really has some good trainers and coaches there. It will be very hard if not impossible to get that type of hands on coaching. Let's hope for the best however. The biggest thing in my mind is consitancy. Staying with the same coach for a long time providing he is a good coach. Look at Wariner with Coach Hart. I'm anxious to continue to follow Dallas. What a story it would be if he made some serious noise at the US Olympic Trials.

albinosprint

Mentor
anyone have any updates on Dallas? I can't even find his videos on youtube. Dallas if your out there, tell us whats up.

albinosprint

Mentor
I sent Dallas a email through his youtube account and here is what he sent back.

hey buddy.... well I unfortunately 3 weeks ago in Atlanta pulled my hammy pretty bad. I am just now back up to jogging. I am pretty down about the whole deal but I just have to keep faith that God has a plan. The race can be seen on www.flotrack.com It was 58 degrees for the 100m on day 1. Bad times for everyone.

Sorry to let you or anyone else down. Keep me in your prayers bro

Dallas

well it looks like the trials are out for him, but i hope he sticks with this. at only 26 he still has a few more good years in him.

link to race

http://track.flocasts.org/videos/track_race/play/15043-m-100 -h06

albinosprint

Mentor
dallas,

keep us posted.

thanks,
Brian

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Just noticed in the results for the Tennessee Invitational, Dallas Robinson 2nd in the 100m - 10.34 (3.3w).
Not too bad; and good to see that he is back competing competitively.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Way to keep the dream alive Dallas. It's not too late. The trend now is going towards taller sprinters and you fit the bill. Good luck this summer brother.

albinosprint

Mentor
good to see his is still at it. I think him and Bruno need to get together as training partners.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hey guys. You know I don't post in Track & Field barely ever but I came across a familiar name while reading a Lolo Jones article and her making the bobsled team. From espn:

"The men's roster had few surprises. World and Olympic champion Steven Holcomb will drive USA-1, with Nick Cunningham in USA-2 and Cory Butner in USA-3.

Push athletes Steve Langton, Justin Olsen and Curt Tomasevicz helped the "Night Train" sled driven by Holcomb to the world title last year, and all are back this season. Coaches chose nine other men's push athletes as well: Adam Clark, Johnny Quinn, Chuck Berkeley, Laszlo Vandracsek, Chris Fogt, Dallas Robinson, Jesse Beckom, Andreas Drbal and Nic Taylor."

When I first started lurking CF and then eventually posting, I remember reading about Robinson often and what a freak athlete he is. I also remember he tried out for football and appeared in some show on Spike. Didn't Dallas even post on the board a few times? Seemed like he couldn't catch a break, hopefully until now.

His story about getting into bobsledding sounds 1 in a million. Truly a "last chance" opportunity for Dallas. In response to how long he's been in the sport:
"1 1/2 years For me it was an accident. I was coaching Berea College track team as a sprint coach in Kentucky and still competing a little myself unattached in the 100m. I had ran 10.3's a few times that year so I was still in pretty good track shape. The season ended and as my senior class graduated I asked one of my seniors what his plan was after graduation. He answered with "I plan to go home and work as a restaurant manager". I encouraged him to think big and short for the stars. I told him that he was only going to be young once and he should take a risk, do something big. There are no second chances with life as you will never get your time spent back. After a little time he decided he wanted to tryout for the USA Bobsled team through a combine. Phil went to a combine and shortly after moved to Salt Lake City. I couldn't have been more proud as a coach. A month or two later Phil called me and said he had an America's cup competition coming up and his driver was looking for a 4th man. Long story short I came out to Salt Lake and competed with Phil and his driver. I never looked back after that I was hooked. With the wife's permission of course; I decided I would commit to the sport full time."
Amazing.

http://www.maxmuscle.com/tmm_robinson/

Anyway I'm glad to see he's doing well for himself in his new sport and I hope he has success in the Winter Olympics. He seems happy in life as well. A medal would be some vindication for an athlete stifled by the Caste System. Good luck Dallas! :thumbsup:

http://www.teamusa.org/Athletes/RO/Dallas-Robinson.aspx

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice update on Dallas Robinson.

Yes, he posted here a few times several years ago. Two other well-known sprinters have as well, also the brother of a well-known sprinter.

I've had contact with several other athletes who didn't post but used email -- an NBA player from the early '80s, an NBA player who went to Europe to play, a former NFL running back, and a couple of college football players. So at least some athletes are aware of the Caste System and read this site.

greyghost

Mentor
truth

great information guys and thanks for the updates, much appreciated , like said to many it should prove the point of the caste system , when present day athletes and past athletes we know are more than aware of "castefootball".:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: