Brock Bowers Best College TE, EVER?!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice highlights video, but be warned listen with the sound off, perhaps the worst music I've ever heard for a highlights video of a White player and there have been many nearly as bad. Too bad Dwid isn't on the site or active anymore as he was very talented at compiling highlights videos.

What an animal. Bowers could easily play WR or RB in the NFL. So smooth and athletic.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Was just reading Weenieworld's ranking of the top TEs for the draft and Bowers is number one of course. The writer notes that "He is small for an NFL tight end and is probably just a really good—but not great—athlete." [emphasis added] And then in the next paragraph writes of Bowers that "he is the best tight end prospect of my lifetime." It's written by Kyle Dvorchak, who I believe has been employed by Weenieworld (an NBC propaganda outlet) for a long time. Too bad for him.

Wasn't it just three years ago that Kyle Pitts was unanimously "the best tight end prospect" basically ever. Do you think anyone ever wrote of Pitts that he was just a "really good -- but not great -- athlete." Why would any alleged writer or analyst put that in there when talking about a potential all-time great. It seems to be a pejorative or diminishment that only White athletes are saddled with. Hmm, please don't notice the pattern.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Was just reading Weenieworld's ranking of the top TEs for the draft and Bowers is number one of course. The writer notes that "He is small for an NFL tight end and is probably just a really good—but not great—athlete." [emphasis added] And then in the next paragraph writes of Bowers that "he is the best tight end prospect of my lifetime." It's written by Kyle Dvorchak, who I believe has been employed by Weenieworld (an NBC propaganda outlet) for a long time. Too bad for him.

Wasn't it just three years ago that Kyle Pitts was unanimously "the best tight end prospect" basically ever. Do you think anyone ever wrote of Pitts that he was just a "really good -- but not great -- athlete." Why would any alleged writer or analyst put that in there when talking about a potential all-time great. It seems to be a pejorative or diminishment that only White athletes are saddled with. Hmm, please don't notice the pattern.
It’s ingrained anti-Whiteness. I don’t know if Dvorchak is a bad actor or just a brainwashed DWF. Either way, the result is the same and you get illogical nonsense like what he wrote. In a way I wish he was a bad faith agitator, as it’s hard to fathom people could be this stupid and gullible.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Most of the draft experts can’t go 3 sentences without contradicting themselves! I hope Harbaugh drafts him and uses him as a big Slot WR. Be great for Herbert.

El Gringo

Mentor
If Bowers is just a “really good athlete” those SEC defenders who were attempting to stop him must really suck. I guess he may have just out prepared them in the film room. Maybe that explains it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Most of the draft experts can’t go 3 sentences without contradicting themselves! I hope Harbaugh drafts him and uses him as a big Slot WR. Be great for Herbert.
This is the truth! It’s why I’ve found myself having less and less interest in the draft. Zero accountability, zero self-awareness and just a really dumbed down and paint by numbers hobby when you really look at it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

“Generational” is a term thrown around every year now. The draft “experts” can’t remember what they wrote for prospects a week again and no one holds them accountable besides us at this site.

As for Bowers he is phenomenal and I hope he is used in creative ways when he gets drafted.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
“generational” talent. They keep using that word. I do not think it means, what they think it means.

Hahah