Blak Supremacy on Steroids, Rivals100 '09

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1936

Even I'm a bit stunned at this '09 list. They are blatantly treating Whites as 6th Class Athletes.

Outside of the obvious void of White RB's, WR's and CB's, a couple of things really stand out.

1---0, that's ZERO White LB's

2---Only 2 White O-Linemen, 6 black, 1 non-White (who may be Pacific Islander) and 1 doesn't show a picture. How can the "antis" explain that?

Need I mention black QB's are overrepresented once again.

Share this list and if someone agrees with it -- shoot them!!Edited by: Deadlift

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Rivals is becoming so anti-white that I think it might actually backfire on them. This is especially so if McGuffie goes on to win the Heisman, which I think he very well might behind Michigan's traditionally good o-lines. How is rivals going to explain having Sam who broke the greater Houston area rushing record, jumps over tacklers like an alien from outerspace, cuts like Ladamian Tomlinson, runs a 4.32, has a 41 inch vert and the rivals record in the short shuttle "not even in the top 250 players" in the country.

Rivals has "black midget" Cameron Saddler, who is 5'6 runs a 4.4 and has a paltry "28 inch verticle" and ran for a "very paltry" 5.3 yards per carry against inferior Pennsylvania competition compared to the talent in 5A Texas football in the Rivals 250. I think Rivals treatment of McGuffie might actually wake people up b/c it is so blatantly biased. It could actually help our cause and illegitimize their site. McGuffie is even ranked by Rivals as the best RB in space and second best homerun threat back in August.

I agree with Riddlewire that the wacko Yahoo owners are injecting their politics into the the scouting process. That is why over the last few months white players have been consistently slowly moved down across the board at their site. It just doesn't make sense that McGuffie was in the Rivals 100 two months ago and is now not even in the top 250! F**k Yahoo!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Rivals hasn't yet heard of the 'burbs.

Their "scouts" must live in da hood!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif