Best Run of All Time

Riddlewire

Master
Ok, now that I've got your attention...
Check out this clip from WR (and occasional QB and RB) Briggs Orsbon.
http://www.takkle.com/videos/4431/display

Will it leave your jaw on the floor? No, definitely not. It's actually somewhat lackluster, visually speaking. But how many touchdown runs contain a stiff-arm, a spin move, AND a hurdle? That's a whole highlight reel in just one play.

Btw, our boy Briggs is 6', 180, and runs a 4.4. He has a few offers, but none major.
[url]http://scoutcombines.scout.com/a.z?s=450&p=8&c=1&amp ;nid=3181003[/url]

lumsdenpower

Mentor
wow, seriously impressive! wow
smiley2.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Air Force has offered thats reason enough to make me happy! i like what they are doing there even if they are not a major program

celticdb15 said:
Air Force has offered thats reason enough to make me happy!  i like what they are doing there even if they are not a major program

Air Force is my second favorite college football team (next to BYU of course
smiley2.gif
). Plus, if he goes to play for the A.F. Falcons, not only will he get to play against great competetion, but he will also recieve the best education and career that a person can obtain.

Riddlewire

Master
Some random perusing of recruiting lists earlier tonight revealed that Briggs has given a verbal commitment to Ball State (I assume that means they offered him a scholarship, and he's not just 'committed to walking on'.)
It may just be crappy Ball State (hey, they're still going to a bowl game this year), but at least it's Div1A football. Of course, Briggs should probably be starting for a good Mountain West or WAC team, but at least he's going to get a chance to play major college football, which is more than can be said for some of our other oppressed white brothers that I have reported about on this board.