Article with interview of Roger Black

White_Savage

Mentor
JD074 said:
[
I'm not enough of an expert to say definitively what the specific differences are, but it's apparent that there's something beyond the Caste System at work here. Just as mental differences exist, I believe physical differences exist. But I'll admit to ignorance about the scientific details involved.

[

There are two types of what are called in laymen's terms "fast twitch" muscle fiber (Muscle which operates anaerobically and explosively).

One kind can be thought of as "super-fast twitch". It contracts somewhat faster than the other kind.

The second kind of fast twitch muscle contracts somewhat more slowly, but more strongly and has far greater endurance.

One Canadian study I've seen detirmined that the average White in their sample had thigh muscles that were 59% super-fast-twitch, while blacks averaged 67%. Of course, no matter what % you start out with, you can add strength and mass to the specific types of fiber you want to train. Though I fear many White athletes don't get training from methods specifically designed to augment super-fast twitch speed from a young age. (Hint: Spasmodic dancing, wild movement and other socially annoying behavior can actually HELP in this regard. For those wishing to raise your child decently, I recomend kickboxing, fencing, certain kinds of dance, and plyometrics.) In counterpoint, one famous black sprinter was once found to have a perfect 50/50 split of fiber types. But then again, blacks on average have other advantages in sprinting, as you have already mentioned JD.

SteveB

Mentor
JD, we are mostly in agreement and unfortunately you didn't read some of the sarcasm I had written into my post. My point is we can't change genetics, so we have to influence things that we can change, societal views, encouraging white kids to play "black" sports, and cheering them on. Making points based on averages of fast-twitch fibers, IQ, reaction times, etc. doesn't convince anyone because we are talking about the 0.00001% that actually play professional sports or become world class athletes.

To illustrate absurdity with absurdity, what if the topic became "Why are all of the men that can throw a 100mph fastball white?" It is a much more exclusive group than sub 10 sec 100m sprinters. Guys like Entine could do studies based on meaningless statistics to find out that whites on average have "x" advantage. We could do biometric analysis of Nolan Ryan's skeletal structure and muscle tissues to see if there was some genetic secret to throwing a baseball 100mph. In the end, no questions would be answered and all of the guys that can throw a 100mph fastball would all still be white.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
With out sounding like A.Hitler,what about the possibility that whites on the average world wide are the best at power,speed,endurance,intelligence,etc.What other race even comes close in the all around perspective of things?Who is to say that if hundreds of thousands of whites world wide took up all of the black dominated sports,that we wouldn't come out on top?All I'm saying is that it is alot more than the color of ones skin.I really believe that there are not but a handful of whites on the average that even attempt to try these sports because of socitey's influence based on color.I would need to see alot greater numbers involved before I could make a true hypothesis.

I'm not taking anything away from the many extraordinary black athletes that I have seen in my life time.I am just defending the fact that whites can be just as good as a Michael Jordan to a Carl Lewis.I 100% believe that!You may think it is an uneducated view,but that is where you would be very wrong.Some day,sooner than you think will be a huge revival of white sprinters.We have not even seen but the iceing on the cake.I look forward to that day.One other thing.People have said for years that whites can't jump.Just look at all the slam dunk contests in high school & college lately.You are seeing more and more kids get involved in the black sports.Last years McDonalds High School All American Game had 4 white guys in the Slam Dunk Contest.It is gettin more common all of the time.By the way,Casey Combest,a white kid is still the fastest high school kid ever in the history of the United States at a 6.58 in the 60 meters.Tell me that whites can't run a 100!!

G

white shogun:

blacks dominated baseball when they cared about it. most of the good power hitters and base stealers are still black. lots of good pitchers are black now and they weren't before. the world series MVP was black.

i guess they don't completely dominate soccer but they are obviously better at it. the best player ever was black.

UFC is not a major sport.

the reason the american olympic team lost is because it had no shooters to break zones, it had marbury, and it had larry brown who kept james and wade on the bench. an all black team can beat any internation team. it doesn't need great players. just a balanced team. the pistons would have won every game by a lot.

G

white lightning:

blacks are the best athletes. no need to argue about this. stick to pointing out discrimination against good white athletes.

white don't dominate any sport with significant black participation. blacks took football, basketball, track, and boxing away from whites. they took baseball away, but gave it back when they lost interest.

i agree that whites are great all around athletes. they are a lot more athletic than the other races. they are second only to blacks.

i agree that whites are criticised when they should be looked up to but that is the nature of sports. second place is first loser. what do whites get for being slightly competitive with blacks? they get ridiculed.

G

white savage:

whites dominate the UFC only because the money is a lot less than boxing. increase the money by a factor of 10 and blacks will start dominating.

it seems like you don't know anything about basketball. you keep saying things that are completely wrong. there are about 40 black point guards in the NBA who stand about 6-2. they are the fastest moving and thinking players on their teams. and they make more money in 1 year than you will make in your entire life.

if you knew anything about basketball you'd know how much of a loser stephon marbury is. a loser in the NBA is a loser in the olympics. also, you need shooters to break zones and double teams. the olympic team didn't have that. black players' fundamentals have broken down. they actually would need to specifically get good black shooters next time.

G

bart:

when two good chess players are playing a serious game, why does it take all day? because chess is slow. one of the slowest games around.

chess players don't play speed chess to see who's the best. so forget that silly argument.

White_Savage

Mentor
jody my girl,
The vast majority of healthy negroidals on the planet are not making a living playing professional sports. The vast majority would like to. If they could compete in White sports, they would. The truth is you negroidals have sprint speed, an inch-thick skull, and that's about it as far as athletic attributes go. As even fairly anti-white scientists have to admit, Nordics are tops when it comes to strength, far superior to West Africans in endurance,have better hand-eye coordination and bodily control. If a negroidal could blow past all white competition in a "Minor sport" and be #!, he would. You're going to honestly tell me there are ******** working real jobs when they could be Olympians in field events, weightlifting, fencing, or when they could be making six figures a year in MMA fighting? That's bullsh*t and you know it's bullsh*t.

As far as speed-chess goes, you still haven't figured it out have you? If blacks had any super-ability in the mental processing department, basketball wouldn't be the only place they'd show it. They'd be demons at speed chess, they'd be race car drivers, they'd be hot shots as fighter pilots, they'd be excellent at practical handgunning events, game shows, you name it. None of this is true (FYI: the majority of blacks can't hit the broad side of a barn with any firearm). The very idea conflicts with all that is known about the relationship of I.Q. to all mental abilities, and smacks of a desperation on a part of the negroidals to assert they have abilities outside of the physical animal. In regards to that last point, perhaps you people can try to refraim from commiting violent crimes 10 times as often as Whites and rape 50 times, at which time honest thinkers like myself will reconsider the "animalistic" judgement.

JD074

Master
SteveB said:
JD, we are mostly in agreement and unfortunately you didn't read some of the sarcasm I had written into my post.

Oh, sorry. That's the limitation of typing statements in cyberspace rather than speaking them face to face.

SteveB said:
My point is we can't change genetics, so we have to influence things that we can change, societal views, encouraging white kids to play "black" sports, and cheering them on.

I agree. We can't change genetics, but we can be open and honest about it. And I would say encourage- and at the very least, not get in their way- fast white kids to play "black" sports. But it is ultimately their decision. We would love to see a talented white high school running back, for example, go all the way in that endeavor and be a big star, but maybe he feels, for whatever reason, that he has better prospects as a third basemen. It's up to him.

What we can do is criticize people who stereotype white players, who deny them scholarships and other opportunities, and not get in their way of our kids, or let their coaches abuse them, etc. And when and if a white kid sees white sprinters doing well, and has some success himself, he'll be more inclined to see how far his talent, hard work, and training takes him. But we can't just round up all the white kids and mold them into great sprinters. We have to do what we can in our little spheres of influence, and see what happens. It's frustrating, but that's the way it is.

SteveB said:
Making points based on averages of fast-twitch fibers, IQ, reaction times, etc. doesn't convince anyone because we are talking about the 0.00001% that actually play professional sports or become world class athletes.

But they're the extremes of the bell curve. If anything they make those points far more salient.

SteveB said:
In the end, no questions would be answered and all of the guys that can throw a 100mph fastball would all still be white.

Well, if it was real science, it would probably answer something. Yeah, those pitchers would still be white, but I think that's the point that I'm making. Genetics matters.

JD074

Master
white lightning said:
With out sounding like A.Hitler,what about the possibility that whites on the average world wide are the best at power,speed,endurance,intelligence,etc.What other race even comes close in the all around perspective of things?

That can be a compelling argument, depending on the context. We're talking about sprinting here, which is very specialized. If we were talking about the running back position, I would say it's a great point. Why can't a white player who's pretty fast (not the fastest in the world but fast,) pretty agile (not the most agile in the world but agile,) strong, good stamina, smart, knows how to find the holes, follow his blockers and all that, durable, coachable, etc., why can't he be a RB? We know about guys like Emmitt Smith and Jerome Bettis who weren't lightning fast, but they were still successful. Why not, hypothetically, a white player with a similar body and skills?

white lightning said:
Who is to say that if hundreds of thousands of whites world wide took up all of the black dominated sports,that we wouldn't come out on top?

Well, hundreds of thousands of us are taking up those sports, but for various reasons (including the Caste System, but not just the Caste System, in my opinion,) it hasn't worked out for us over the last couple of decades. But things seem to be turning around, slowly. Last years Olympics were hopefully a sign of many more great things to come. The men's 100m dash may very well be the last place that we have success.

white lightning said:
All I'm saying is that it is alot more than the color of ones skin.

Absolutely. All I'm saying is that it matters.

white lightning said:
I would need to see alot greater numbers involved before I could make a true hypothesis.

But like I've said before, maybe, just maybe, kids gravitate to what their best at. They may also go to where other people (parents, coaches, peers, media, etc.) tell them they should go. It's probably a combination of both. Regardless, you could be in for a long wait. And me, too. I want this as badly as anybody. I would be so overjoyed to see a white man win Olympic gold in the 100m. That would be phenomenal. There are so many things working against them. Caste System, the bell curve, their culture's negative influence, possibly their parents' negative influence, possibly their coaches' negative influence, etc.

white lightning said:
I am just defending the fact that whites can be just as good as a Michael Jordan to a Carl Lewis.

Okay, let's agree on that. Now, could we agree that a higher percentage of blacks have physical attributes similar to Jordan's and Lewis's? Jordan and Lewis are black, after all. Do you also believe that a higher percentage of whites have the genetic makeup to be great inventors, scientists, and chessmasters than blacks? You yourself mentioned "the possibility that whites on the average world wide are the best at power,speed,endurance,intelligence,etc." Is genetics a part of the reason for that great all-around talent? I think it would be silly to think that it plays no part whatsoever. If we're the best all-around athletes, is it possible that blacks are slightly better sprinters, on average? It's only fair, right?
smiley2.gif

white lightning said:
Some day,sooner than you think will be a huge revival of white sprinters.We have not even seen but the iceing on the cake.I look forward to that day.

Me too. Really. Seriously.
smiley1.gif

Edited by: JD074

JD074

Master
jody said:
white savage:
whites dominate the UFC only because the money is a lot less than boxing. increase the money by a factor of 10 and blacks will start dominating.

There are a lot of boxers who don't make much money. There are a lot of boxers who make less money than Chuck Liddell. If they're so superior they should try their hand at taking Liddell's paycheck and endorsement dollars. That'd be fun to watch.

There are no barriers to blacks in the UFC. They've already had some successes in MMA; "Rampage" Jackson and Kevin Randleman have had success, David Loiseau is doing well right now, and Rashad Evans won a UFC contract via The Ultimate Fighter show. They've had some successes in kickboxing, Ernesto Hoost and Michael MacDonald come to mind. And they've had success in wrestling, where four of the ten NCAA champions last year were black.

Lack of income opportunites within MMA is not what's stopping them. Only superior fighters are stopping them.

And just because some blacks are good at boxing doesn't mean they'd be good in MMA. It's a totally different sport.

White_Savage

Mentor
JD074
Right. We must remember that Rashad had crack-ups for his first two opponents. Evans was a collegiate wrestler and a boxer, Imes had only been training a year at the time of the fight, yet Imes's strength, endurance, and determination let him go the distance and earn a split deciscion. Evans just about admitted he doesn't want to fight a guy like Imes when he improves his skills, since he's planning to drop down in weight class.

Which of course mean's he's going to contend with some fellows called the Natural and the Iceman, on the off-chance he can even make it that far.

All peoples can make good fighters, but the White advantage in strength, endurance, and intelligence tend to outweigh the long arms and thick skulls of blacks in MMA. At the highest level, a MMA fighter has got to have multiple skill sets (striking, clinching, wrestling, jujitsu) and be able to select the proper strategy, constantly tailoring it as the situation changes. This being the case, its no wonder that blacks are dead last behind Whites, Hispanics, and Asians in MMA's physical chess game.Edited by: White_Savage

G

lol, its not always black and white guys.geez

Maybe you should stop talkingsh*t online and start participatingin sports and make a difference??, instead of waiting for some "talented" white kid to make your "race" look good on the playinfield.....why not go out there and observe for yourself the physical superiority blacks possess?..(haha)

I think ive said this before, but what the heck, i'll say it again:>>>>>>> I used to run 100 and 200 m when i was younger, i still run for my university but thats another thread. What ive noticed is that the racial disctribution on the track is pretty equal, especially here in Canada. I'd actually estimate that there is a higher proportion of whites on the track than there are blacks. When going far north to places such as new foundland,alberta,alaska etc, you see a lot more whites kids on the playing field, with no blacks in sight.

However it is merely a mystery that theFASTESTrunner in canada is black; the fact thatthe 100m record holder in canada ,and in the olympics is black (donavon baily), this is a meremystery right?

as i said, get in shape, start participating and makethatspecificchange. Stop waiting for some talented white kid to make that change, because that talented white kid might never come.

mcbride

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the input Mcbride.What you need to realize is that alot of people on this board are older and have careers,familys,etc.I agree with you as far as the younger members here.It is up to us to go out there and be competetive.I used to be a sprinter myself and played many sports.There is a quote that Ato Boldon said and this is pretty much what he said.I don't remember the exact words.Ato said that whites will start winning 100 meter races when they start training to be the best and not to just run a sub 10.The need to train to run a sub 9.8!I agree with him that it is a huge psychological barrier.We in general do not belive that we can compete.That in itself defeats us before we even step on a track.We need to belive that anything is possible.The times will come with the right genetics,hard training and belief in one self!Good luck to you in your running!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Yeah, thanks for the input, McBride.

Not.

The only thing that gives any credence to your post is that you encourage others to get out and compete. But I concur with what white lightning added:
What you need to realize is that alot of people on this board are older and have careers,familys,etc.I agree with you as far as the younger members here.

McBride, you don't know that some of these older guys haven't competed in the past. You don't know that the younger guys who post here are not competing right now. You don't know that there aren't young white guys reading this board right now, as a source of encouragement and empowerment.

You're encouraging everyone else to get out and compete, which is basically the same thing everyone else around here is doing - encouraging others to compete, whey they perhaps cannot compete themselves. There is nothing wrong with encouraging another person to have success in an endeavor in which you yourself are not capable of achieving that success. Why do you think there are coaches in the first place?

What I don't agree with is your attitude. Where do you get off telling everyone else to stop talking sh*t? What the hell do you think it is that you're doing exactly, by posting a message like that?

And to this comment:
However it is merely a mystery that the FASTEST runner in canada is black; the fact that the 100m record holder in canada ,and in the olympics is black (donavon baily), this is a mere mystery right?

It seems to me you encourage on the one hand and then make a statement like this? Its almost as if you're saying, "go ahead and compete, but it isn't going to do you any good."

And finally:
why not go out there and observe for yourself the physical superiority blacks possess?..
I can see for myself in my daily life and on the toob what 'prowess' blacks possess, if you want to call it that. I don't have to run down the track against one of them to see what they have, and do not have.

But yeah, good luck in your running, as you seem to have already accepted the fact that blacks can't be beat.

Yeah. Good luck to you.

You need it.

Edited by: White Shogun

JD074

Master
These trolls try to be clever by couching their anti-white attitudes in some positive comments about how some whites are good athletes, or are screwed over, or "go out there and compete," blah blah blah. I guess they're trying not to get banned, or simply being sarcastic, getting a laugh at our expense. We all can see through them.

McBride said:
However it is merely a mystery that the FASTEST runner in canada is black; the fact that the 100m record holder in canada ,and in the olympics is black (donavon baily), this is a mere mystery right?

There's no mystery. There are various genetic, mental, physical, emotional, cultural, and behavioral differences between whites and blacks. Blacks have a small sprinting advantage (my layman's opinion.) That makes a big difference in the 100m (although Nesterenko was able to overcome it.) That doesn't mean that there are zero whites who can compete with blacks in sprinting. Nesterenko, Wariner, and Rock have proven that it is possible.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
JD074,you also forget about alot of other white women sprinters who have acheived outstanding success within the last 5 -6 years.Thannou won the silver medal in the 2000 Olympics in Australia.She was one of Marion Jones biggest competetors for years even while Marion was also on the juice.There are speculations about her but she(Thannou)has never tested positive for steroids.

Then you have Zhanna Block who beat Marion Jones to become the fastest women in the world in 2001 at the World Championships of Track & Field in Canada.She beat Marion Jones to end her streak of consecutive wins.

Kim Gaveart,Yulia Nesterenko,Ivet Lalova are just among a few of the many outstanding womens sprinters who are as good as any black sprinter over 100 meters.

White women sprinters have always been very competetive at all of the levels of sprinting.They still hold many world records in the sprints.That is why it is odd that the white male sprinters have so much trouble duplicating what comes easy to the women.I see no reason that the men can't eventually raise their game to once again be competetive.