2024 NBA Playoffs

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Will the REAL MVP please STAND UP! Nikola Jokic with another work of art schooling anyone that dares to guard him!

mqdefault.jpg

Nikola Jokic's MASTERPIECE After Receiving His 3rd #KiaMVP Award! #PLAYOFFMODE | May 14, 2024

NBA

Will the REAL MVP please STAND UP! Nikola Jokic with another work of art schooling anyone that dares to guard him!

mqdefault.jpg

Nikola Jokic's MASTERPIECE After Receiving His 3rd #KiaMVP Award! #PLAYOFFMODE | May 14, 2024

NBA
During this playoff run, Jokic has gone up against 4x All-defensive team Anthony Davis followed by 4x DPOY Rudy Goebert in consecutive series. Despite this, he's averaging 28.8/13/9.5. What Jokic is doing is so much greater than anything Tim Duncan, Shaq, or Hakeem ever did, but he will never fully get the credit because he doesn't look the part.

Christian Braun is also getting more playing time, putting up 10 points in 28 min last night. Back-to-back games in double figures.

jphoss

Mentor
The gap between Jokic and the second best player hasn’t been this wide since jordan in his prime. The guy, with no other all star, is dominating a great defensive team

white lightning

Hall of Famer
During this playoff run, Jokic has gone up against 4x All-defensive team Anthony Davis followed by 4x DPOY Rudy Goebert in consecutive series. Despite this, he's averaging 28.8/13/9.5. What Jokic is doing is so much greater than anything Tim Duncan, Shaq, or Hakeem ever did, but he will never fully get the credit because he doesn't look the part.

Christian Braun is also getting more playing time, putting up 10 points in 28 min last night. Back-to-back games in double figures.

I agree with what you said about Nikola Jokic. He should have won 4 consecutive NBA MVP's. Jokic is putting on a clinic & it's fun to watch!

I have 2 wishes for Christian Braun. First that he enters the NBA Dunk Contest next year before he gets too old. Second and this is far more important is that he becomes a starter within the next 1 or 2 years. He is the Nuggets Best Defensive Player!

The Hock

Master
I agree with what you said about Nikola Jokic. He should have won 4 consecutive NBA MVP's. Jokic is putting on a clinic & it's fun to watch!

I have 2 wishes for Christian Braun. First that he enters the NBA Dunk Contest next year before he gets too old. Second and this is far more important is that he becomes a starter within the next 1 or 2 years. He is the Nuggets Best Defensive Player!
I think Braun is better off the bench. He's the perfect sixth man with all that energy he brings.

Last week it looked like sweep time but the Nuggets have won three in a row against a very tough team. The timing of an earlier exit wouldn't have been on the heels of Jokich's MVP. I really hope they can close it out.

Jokich is such an incredible player. There's never been a player like him in the history of the NBA.