2011 CB - Daylen Hall

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Look what I found searching on Rivals.. A three star white CB! I thought it was impossible, but not anymore. Daylen Hall runs a 4.4 40 time. Here's a short highlight video of Daylen. He's listed as a CB, but since he's going to Kentucky, I don't know if he'll stay there. For being a three start prospect, isn't it "weird" Kentucky was his only BCS school offer?
smiley5.gif
The other two being Marshall and Murray State.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
good find, Jack! you have to love the kid's confidence.

St. Xavier cornerback Daylen Hall doesn't have a hard time explaining what he does best on the football field.

"I would describe my strengths on the field as speed and vision to make plays and get to the ball. I would also definitely say my instinct to score when the ball is in my hands,"Â￾ said the 5-9, 190-pound Hall who had 75 tackles, seven interceptions, two sacks and seven touchdowns last year ...

Hall verbally committed to Kentucky and doesn't see his lack of size as a potential problem in the Southeastern Conference.

"If I didn't run a 4.33 in 40 (yard dash), then being 5-10 would be an issue at corner. I have speed to make up for errors. Size doesn't matter if you have the speed to make plays,"Â￾ Hall said.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Looks like a stud, but why Kentucky??! Its too bad Northwestern, Vanderbilt, or some other fairly white teams couldn't find room for him in their recruiting class....