2009 White RB All Snubbed Team

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
White RBs for 2009 (in loosely ranked order; b/c I haven't watched some of these guy's highlights recently) who received no Division IA scholarship (or only a Military Academy offer) who certainly had the talent, but didn't have the Pigment:

Ben Bowen, John Howell (Navy), Bo Snelson, Brent Michaels (Air Force), Ryan Bonheyo, Dalton Cissell (Walk-on at Louisville), Parker Orms, Cody MatthewsonEdited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Tough,

i am curious. how are you compiling your all-snub team?

it's certainly a difficult task, because i'm guessing there are literally hundreds of white backs who have comparable stats to the black backs listed on Rivals and Scout.

just in Arkansas alone, i've listed several talented prospects, most of which aren't even included in the Scout or Rivals databanks.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I am mostly just basing it off on guys I have watched; I know there are many more with AT LEAST 250+ scholarships given to RBs in Division IA per year with literally only a few going to whites.

Most top teams give at least 2 scholarships to RBs; many schools give even 3 or 4 per year to guys who will play RB. That is where my 250+ scholarships to Division IA come in.

Considering the amount of unknown guys out there I have not watched, I may go ahead and take the last 9 or 10 or so off my list. This is b/c their highlight videos were either only via Rivals.com (which recently got rid of free highlight viewership), which aren't as high quality videos or their talent wasn't as good. However, IMO all the original guys still definitely deserved at least a mid-major type FBS scholarship.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins