2007 draft speedsters

sunshine

Mentor
Just a small incomplete list of a few ultra speedsters taken in the draft. Garrett Nash out of Utah was taken by Texas (4th rd). Ben Feltner out of Texas A&M described by coach as fastest player he ever coached --ie Jason Tyner of Twins was taken by Cubs. Skyler Stromsoe was a draft and follow--I think they are doing away with that clause was signed by Giants.
Other notable runners include Evan Frey out of U of MO by Tigers and Darin Mastroianni (South IN U) by Blue Jays. I will update the list soon with a few more names.

Alpha Male

Mentor
With more and more white players opting for a shot at MLB rather than the NFL, the white speedster in baseball may be on the rise.

sunshine

Mentor
One would hope but the recent track record isn't great. I think that white speedsters are given a shorter leash in baseball.. Just my observations. More speedsters--E Salem out of Bama and DJ Jones out of HS there were taken by the Devil rays.
Josh Liles-6.5 speed out of TN HS was taken by Seattle.Brad Chalk out of Clemson the Padres.
Adam White out of West Virginia U was taken by the Indians. Serious speed. Matt Angle out of Ohio State the O's. And Boomer Whiting out of U of Louisville was taken by Nationals. Whiting can fly and lead the NCAA in SB's. He can be seen in the college world series.
Keep in mind most of these guys listed won't make the bigs but hopefully a few make it.