Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'College Football Stars' started by zak anthony, Jul 22, 2017.
Great article! A rarity from BSPN.
Cody Thompson apparently broke his leg. In the image I posted it looked like a lower leg injury. He is probably lost for the year but should be healthy for the Combine (if he is invited). Maybe the Senior Bowl too (if he is invited).
Toledo senior WR Cody Thompson suffered a broken leg in Saturday's win over Eastern Michigan.
Thompson (6'2/200) sustained the broken leg during Toledo's first offensive drive on Saturday. The injury will likely keep him out for the remainder of the season. It's an absolutely brutal loss for the Rockets, as the senior had been working to a sharp 28-537-4 receiving line prior to going down injured. Diontae Johnson, Jon'Vea Johnson and Danzel McKinley will see the bulk of targets moving forward with Thompson sidelined for potentially the remainder of the campaign.
I missed this post--- I said the same thing later under another thread. Best case scenario is he is fully recovered for the Combine. Chances are better he will be at full speed recovering from a broken leg. An ACL tear would truly compromise his speed. From here on we just hope he is at full strength come Combine time and I expect him to be invited.
Top 15 white FBS receivers through week 6:
7. Trey Quinn SMU 54 rec 587 yards 5 TD
12. Cody Thompson TOL 28 rec 537 yards 4 TD
20. David Sills V WVU 33 rec 512 yards 9 TD
23. Adam Breneman (TE) UMass 36 rec 500 yards 2 TD
44. McLane Mannix NEV 29 rec 419 yards 4 TD
56. Vic Wharton CAL 27 rec 397 yards 3 TD
57. Andy Isabella UMass 27 rec 395 yards 3 TD
80. Mark Andrews (TE) OKLA 19 rec 355 yards 2 TD
87. Brendan Cope OHIO 25 rec 341 yards 2 Td
111. Dylan Cantrell TTU 22 rec 322 yards 3 td
118. Bailey Gaither SJSU 21 rec 314 yards 4 td
124. Scott Miller BGSU 31 rec 306 yards 2 td
132. Hayden Hurst (TE) SC 19 rec 297 yards 2 td
138. Bennett Skowronek NW 19 rec 290 yards 2 td
143. Kyle Sweet WSU 27 rec 283 yards 1 td
145. Braxton Berrios Miami 18 rec 282 yards 5 TD
145.(Tie) Hunter Renfrow Clem 29 rec 282 yards 0 td
Sorry to hear that about Cody Thompson. Guessing Toledo's possible Bowl game too soon to come back; hopefully 100% for Senior Bowl.
Thanks for the List Deceptive Speed! David "The Prodigy" Sills leading FBS with 9 TD's recieving so far!
Started a Trey Quinn thread back when he was in HS...you knew he'd be special! Team-mate Courtland Sutton(Projected high pick in 18' NFL Draft) said he "takes notes from Trey Quinn". SMU currently has Three WR's on NFL Rosters including Cole Beasley.
SMU wide receiver Trey Quinn added to Biletnikoff watch list
SMU receiver Trey Quinn has been added to the Biletnikoff Award watch list, it was announced Wednesday. The award is given annually to the best receiver in college football.
The LSU transfer joins fellow SMU receiver Courtland Sutton on the list.
Quinn leads SMU with 54 receptions for 587 yards. He's had three 100-yard receiving games this season. He also has five touchdown receptions on the season.
He could potentially be another WR that declares for the 2018 draft! Followed Quinn since HS, lets hope he continues to dominate!
Apparently Vic Wharton has a black dad but I reckon his mother had an affair with the family doctor or something cos Vic is as white and blond as i am
Yeah that's definitely not his biological father. Maybe he was adopted or they used donated sperm or something. He's impossibly white to have a black father.
Its a shame about Trey Quinn, that he wasn't able to have a full college career with one team. Too bad he started with LSU.
He may be smart and playing the angle, as it plays in his favor (black dad-white mom means he's black). I am half Portuguese and speak fluent Spanish, and while I'm olive-toned at my absolute darkest, I used the system to start and get funding for my company because I was "Latino" according to the state's SBA guidelines. I used the system (unapologetically) , and now 7 employees who I hired for their skills not their skin color (who coincidently are all Caucasian), make decent livings because of it.
No, he isn't black, but neither am I a "Latino". But if using the system against itself to help a white person become successful is what it takes...so be it.
I looked him up before,VW1 is black, his son is half, and our boy VW3, I guess, is a quarter black.....cute family.....He may act a bit whiggish, not sure......Easier to root for him than Chris Long......
Tbh hes at least 75% white and looks 100% so im all in! Good Player , very Speedy!
Top 15 white FBS Receivers through week 10:
5. Trey Quinn SMU 79 rec 874 yards 7 TD
13. David Sills WVU 49 rec 781 yards 15 TD
40. Vic Wharton CAL 45 rec 631 yards 4 TD (I count him)
43. McLane Mannix NEV 41 rec 611 yards 6 TD
45. Adam Breneman (TE) UMASS 47 rec 605 yards 3 TD
48. Mark Andrews (TE) OKLA 36 rec 599 yards 4 TD
64. Cody Thompson TOL 28 rec 537 yards 4 TD (Out since week 5)
68. Andy Isabella UMASS 36 rec 531 yards 4 TD
70. Dylan Cantrell TTU 39 rec 530 yards 5 TD
89. Michael Lawrence UNT 36 rec 486 yards 2 TD (North Texas)
103. Scott Miller BGSU 42 rec 463 yards 2 TD
116. Brendan Cope OHIO 31 rec 436 yards 3 TD
120. Sam Harris USA 31 rec 434 yards 1 TD (South Alabama)
130. Braxton Berrios MIAMI 32 rec 415 yards 6 TD
148. Kyle Sweet WSU 37 rec 396 yards 1 TD
150. Tony Ellison ARIZ 22 rec 395 yards 2 TD
159. Troy Fumagalli (TE) WIS 27 rec 381 yards 3 TD
P.S: I know I listed 17...
Quinn and Sills both Biletnikoff semi-finalists. Looks like their is a fan vote if you scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Awesome I just voted for Sills. 75% of fan vote think he should win! Future NFLer
Decent short article about Speedy Scotty Miller! Illinois native ends up in the MAC. Glad he's only a JR.
Trey Quinn: The best hands in all of college football
Check out the catch in the Video....
The FCS Regular Season is over ....Check out 8 of the Top 15 Receivers...
Playoffs Start tomorrow
#2 Jesper Horestead ...Jr.(Princeton) 122.6 Receiving Yards per Game .. Total (1,226)....14 TD's
#4 Neil O'Connor....Jr.(New Hampshire) 117.4....(1,291).....10 TD's
#6 Jaelon Acklin ....Sr. (Western Illinois) 113.9....(1,253)....10 TD's
#7 Troy Pelletier ... Sr. (Lehigh) 108.9...(1,198).....9 TD's
#8 Justin Watson...Sr. (Penn) 108.3....(1,083)...14 TD's
#13 Pace Temple...Jr. (Butler) 97.7...... (1,075)....4 TD's
#14 Mitch Gueller ...Soph.(Idaho St.) 96.8..... (871)....8 TD's
#15 Stephen Carlson Jr. (Princeton) 93.5 ... (935)..... 11 TD's
Top TE in FCS finished #22....Dallas Goedert (South Dakota St.) 60 rec for 966 yards (87.8) & 5 TD's..McShay had him #1 TE Prospect for 18' NFL Draft
An article about Hunter Renfrow-
"It is 100% Okay to Want to Punch Hunter Renfrow in the Face" at
The website is part of sbnation, which is owned by the jewish leftist Vox media.(leftist except for Israel)
"Renfrow is actually tied with Deon Caine for Clemson's team lead in receptions with 46. It's already the most catches he has had in a single season, and Clemson may have as many as four games to go!"
Hunter's girlfriend was homecoming queen this year. It is on her instagram. They seem like such a great couple. He, the football player who scored the winning touchdown for a national champion team. She, the pretty and nice homecoming queen. Distinctly southern.
Top 15 white FBS receivers through week 13:
8. Trey Quinn SMU. 106 rec 1191 yards 12 TDs
24. David Sills WVU. 60 rec 980 yards 18 TDs
29. Andy Isabella UMASS. 58 rec 925 yards 9 TDs
43. Vic Wharton CAL 67 rec 871 yards 5 TDs
46. Mark Andrews (TE) OKLA 51 rec 848 yards 6 TDs
60. Dylan Cantrell TTU. 67 rec 790 yards 6 TDs
62. McLane Mannix NEV 57 rec 778 yards 6 TDs
77. Scott Miller BGSU 63 rec 722 yards 4 TDs
80. Adam Breneman (TE) UMASS 58 rec 715 yards 3 TDs
93. Michael Lawrence UNT 50 rec 675 yards 3 TDs
103. Dylan Collie HAW 56 rec 636 yards 4 TDs (New entry hopefully follows his bro Austin's path)
119. Bennett Skowronek NW 42 rec 619 yards 5 TDs
138. Luke Timian IND 68 rec 589 yards 2 TDs
142. Braxton Berrios MIAMI 45 rec 583 yards 9 TDs
150. Sam Harris 5'7 180 USA 41 rec 570 yards 2 TDs
164. Dillon Stoner OKST. 40 rec 541 yards 5 TDs
169. Cody Thompson TOL. 28 rec 537 yards 4 TDs ( Out since week 6 still ended with great stat-line)
174. Hunter Renfrow CLEM. 50 rec 526 yards 3 TDs
Including our Top 18 guys, so I could post my boy Hunter Renfrow of course...
And we're supposed to believe that not a single one of these players is good enough to play in the NFL. That's the narrative the mainstream media spins every year.
I'm hearing reports that Trey Quinn will declare for this year's draft! Quinn, David Sills, Braxton Berrios, Dylan Cantrell, and Jake Wieneke are almost NFL locks! Austin Proehl and Cody Thompson may pursue a Medical Redshirt, and Hunter Renfrow just might forgo his Sr. season and declare!
If all these guys decide to declare for the 2018 draft I predict a record-breaker for us here on CF.
Watch out yall, because the 2018 NFL Draft may possibly the contain the most white WR's ever, at least not since the 60's/70's!!!
I hope you're right. That would be great!
Ex Basketball/Volleyball player turned WR 6'-5" Riley Stapelton (Soph.) from defending FCS Champion James Madison U. had a HUGE game tonight in the Playoff Quarter Finals....
8 receptions for 189 yards (TD from 40)
David Sills V named Sports Illustrated All-American (first team) and AP All-American (second team). Trey Quinn named PFF All-American.