Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2013-14 Playoff thread

Caste Football Mentor
    Off topic, but I just read that Welker kicked a 58 yard field goal in high school. That's ridiculous.

Caste Football Master
    Right now the accuweather forecast says cloudy and cold in NYC area for Feb 2, high of about 30. Odds are Denver 2.5 point favorite.

The 12th...er, 6th (White) Man

Who was the sixth white starter for Seattle? I never counted more than five.
    "They want the White man's world, but without the White man in it. They don't understand that the White man's world comes with the White man...and leaves with him."

Caste Football Hall of Famer Thrashen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigunreal View Post
    As we all knew prior to these games, everyone on this site will be rooting strongly for the AFC team to win the Super Bowl. The game will draw a clear, distinct line between good and evil, graciousness and classlessness, sportsmanship and thuggery. I echo the comments of whiteathlete33- if Seattle wins, I am through with even trying to watch this nonsense.

Tom Brady played one of the worst games I have ever seen a QB of his caliber play. He wildly overthrew a wide open receiver on several occasions, two of which would have been easy TDs. As was predicted, his white receiving corps is taking all the blame. Amendola clearly has lost Brady's trust- I saw him wide open in the middle of the field a few times, and Brady just ignored him, forcing the ball to someone else. He dropped the only pass I saw thrown to him.

The "analysis" of these games was even worse, and more of a twisted distortion of reality, than it usually is. Skippy Bayless, who despises all white players except Brady, Tebow and Manziel, ranted and raved about Welker's "cheap shot" against the humble and lovable Aquib Talib, who in a just world would have been locked away in prison a long time ago. The "best" coach in the NFL, Belichick, also blasted Welker for a "cheap shot" against his wonderful DB, who is a role model for youths everywhere. And then Skippy blasted the Patriots' WRs again, but he oddly left out Dobson, Tompkins or the unpronouncable Poli TE, instead hissing out the white names- "Danny Amendola? Julian Edelman? Austin Collie? Are you kidding me?"

I also heard ESPN talking heads clearly being sympathetic with Sherman's typically infantile, rap lyric type "comments" after the game. THIS is what they want. THIS is not only our future, but increasingly our present, as we complete the transformation into a Third World Idiocracy. A sane country, ruled by rational, honest leaders, would never allow someone like Sherman to rise to any level of success. It would not permit the Ray Lewises and Keyshawn Johnsons and Deion Sanderses to be highly paid "commentators" when they can't even speak the language properly.

Even the "best" of the commentators, Tim Hasselback, refused to criticize Crapernick for his putrid play. ANY white QB, even Johnny Unitas or Joe Montana, would be torn to shreds by these same jock sniffers, if they turned the ball over three times in the fourth quarter of a championship game. It really is an ironclad rule now, that these quotabacks cannot be criticized for any reason, ever, no matter what they do.

If Peyton Manning beats the all black, constantly fouling and cheating Seahawks defense, it will be a monumental victory for goodness and clean play. Manning will clearly be the best player on the field, playing the most important position. If he can't win this game, it will be because of his own shortcomings in big games. All he has to do is play the way he's capable of playing in most every regular season game (and in yesterday's championship game), and the Broncos will win.

If the Seahawks win, Wilson will be lauded as a "great" QB, even if he puts up his usual sub-200 yard passing game. And we will have to listen to more mindless, primitive "trash talk" from Sherman (whom we are supposed to believe was a legitimate student at Stanford) and his fellow intellectuals. I will probably still play fantasy football, and thus follow the stats, but if this odious team beats Manning, Welker and Decker, they will not get me to watch their festivities any longer. One thing is absolutely certain- Manning and his "play not to lose" conservative coach Fox have to keep their foot on the gas, because whoever officiates this game, they will unquestionably be the real "12th man" on the field for the Seahawks.

Here's hoping that Manning steps it up, to truly cement his legacy as the greatest of all time. Preferably, it will be with Decker and especially Welker playing huge roles in a blow out victory.
    Nice rant! Here is the PED-imbibing cheater, infantile trash-talker, and “proud Stanford graduate,” Sherman...

It was a highly disappointing result in the Pats-Broncos contest. For New England, it was nice to see Edelman close out a fantastic season, likely earning himself a new contract. Phil Simms, normally a reliable Caste Prostitute, said during the game: “Edelman isn’t just a slot receiver, he can play on the outside, too.” Austin Collie played well, converting several key 3rd downs and running past DB’s on long passing routes. It would be great to see Edelman, Collie, and Amendola return to the offense next season along with Gronkowski and Vollmer. This franchise has been to three consecutive AFC Championship games and is always in contention. Given the circumstances, this season was a great success for New England. The Broncos, a team with a plethora of “superstars,” were more consistent the entire season by a wide margin. The Patriots will be back in 2014, hopefully more white-friendly than ever before and poised to shatter the Caste System...

CAPTION: Collie Toasts Black DB's, An Omen for 2014?

As for the game, it was never really close simply because Denver’s offense possessed the ball for a mind-numbing 35 minutes. Every single Bronco possession seemed to last an eternity, with yawn-inducing conversions to Julius or Demaryious Thomas to prolong unexciting drives resulting in field goals or short rushing TD’s by their slow, chubby duo (Moreno/Ball) of running backs.

Decker had some nice catches early in the game, but was ignored later. Welker, as always, wallowed in obscurity in Manning’s offense, only playing around 65-70% of all snaps from my rough estimation. I realize that he was injured for the final 3 games, but he didn’t even have a single 100-yard game through 13 weeks this season. He went from being a true superstar in New England to the 4th or even 5th receiving option behind D. Thomas, Decker, J. Thomas, and even Moreno (who only had about 200 less receiving yards than Welker on the season). Despite his talents being wasted in Denver, he could be two weeks away from winning his first Superbowl title.

Naturally, I’ll be rooting for Denver over the contemptible Seahawks, but in knowing what other playoff teams could have played in the Superbowl (Packers, Patriots, Eagles), the Broncos are a very difficult team to support. I’ve felt this team was “too black” since their opening game against the Ravens and not much has changed. My opinion might be amended if Welker, Decker, and Tamme dominate the game. One of their white WR’s (preferably Welker) winning the MVP award would help sooth the pain of actually “rooting” for a team with 18/22 black starters.

I didn’t watch the NFC Championship game, as there wasn’t a single athlete on either squad (aside from TE Zach Miller and DE Justin Smith) with any value to our cause. I abhor both teams, both QB’s, both franchises, both fanbases, and both head coaches. As Don mentioned, Plantatin Pete’s offense does feature 5-6 whites on the field at time, so perhaps their two white TE’s (Miller and Wilson) will play well in the Superbowl...

CAPTION: Plantation Pete Hugs His Rhinoplasty-Requiring “Son”

Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    I'm probably in the minority here but I absolutely love Richard Sherman's antics. His thuggish actions are usually always directed at other black players. It's a breath of fresh air compared to the love-fest that most affletes on opposing teams share with one another these days. He's usually pretty funny too. And on the plus side I imagine most DWF's are disgusted by him which I bet helps subconsciously awake them racially
    While Sherman's antics are classic TNB, I do sort of agree with this. It's certainly miles above the Malcolm X-style attitude of "blacks, never fight each other, just unite against da wicked white man."
    "They want the White man's world, but without the White man in it. They don't understand that the White man's world comes with the White man...and leaves with him."

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaOC View Post
    Who was the sixth white starter for Seattle? I never counted more than five.
    They started five, but the second tight end Luke Willson played a lot of snaps, and WR Bryan Walters also played at least a few snaps according to an earlier post.

Brady missed those passes badly. Wasn't he dealing with a thumb injury earlier in the season? A tender thumb could account for the ball sailing on those longer throws. And boy did Edelman and Collie have their guys beat.

That McCourty DB for the Pats is one of those guys who's always around the ball. After his assignment catches it.

If Gronk is there, Amendola has some good catches and the Pats win. That's how much of an impact player Gronk is.

That's it. I think I might have the flu.
    Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent...Freidrich Niietzsche

Caste Football Master GiovaniMarcon's Avatar
    ^

If it is true that a nagging injury helped make Brady less accurate than he could have been, it's classy that he doesn't make excuses for himself.

He's typical of White athletes in that they share the credit when they win, and don't point fingers when they lose.

Nearly the exact opposite of how Blacks behave when they lose. Of course Kapernick is being called a choker, but he's got a LOT of defenders in the DWF community blaming his team for his garbage performance.

A major difference might be that, if Whites WERE the type to point fingers, the way society is today, DWFs would rightfully call out this finger-pointing as classless and childish.

Blacks however, are encouraged to behave this way, and are enabled by DWFs that coddle their sensitive egos.

Just another example of how DWFs (and in a larger sense, the liberal community as a whole) is subconsciously racist against Blacks because they hold Blacks to a separate, inferior standard of behavior. Yet, DWFs are simply too stupid to recognize their own condescending, racist, "Black people are our pets" attitude, where Blacks cannot be dealt with like normal people, but need to be pandered to. What a trash attitude.

Remember Haye versus Klitschko? Rather than just say, "good fight; you win this time, but I want a rematch," Haye started in with his BULLSH*T excuses about being injured.

Caste Football Master davidholly's Avatar
    Funniest thing about Haye's "injury" is that it was just a stubbed toe.
    |^^^ Dat Upside! ^^^
    ^^^Dat Wrist Flick!^^^

Caste Football Master
    Before I pass judgment on Richard Sherman, could somebody translate what he said into English. I could not understand a word he said.

In a way Belichick's low class attack on Welker was worse than Sherman's outburst. It put me in mind of the time Belichick refused to play Welker in the first drive in the playoffs against the Jets as punishment for a witty press conference aimed at the Jets. At that time I thought Belichick was putting moral grandstanding (ie narcissism) ahead of the team. Maybe he never really liked Welker. No one expects a well thought out comment by Sherman but Belichick who had a full night to sleep on what he was going to say came across as bitter and whiny. Enjoy watching the Super Bowl on TV, genius.
    The poster formerly known as Matra1

Belichick and Welker appear to have had a complex relationship, something that we're learning more about now. In addition to the Jets game you mention (which, btw, resulted in a slow start for the Pats from which they never recovered and lost), we heard Welker say this year that he had to "endure Belichick" during all those years in NE and of course, now this latest, unwarranted cheap-shot.
    Let's also not forget Welker's departure this past year from NE was not a clean break.

Who knows what the real deal is, but for me, the big story right now is Welker's third trip to the SB. After being unfairly scapegoated for that dropped pass two years ago, this is an opportunity for redemption and I really hope he plays a critical role and helps lead DEN to a SB victory and get his well-deserved ring.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    - George Orwell

I think this picture is a perfect illustration of the depths that this country has fallen into. We are very close to rock bottom in my estimation. A sea of DWFs, literally worshipping this loathsome thug. This kind of garbage would've been unthinkable not long ago:

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    - George Orwell

Caste Football Hall of Famer Leonardfan's Avatar
    The funny thing about the Seahawks DWFs is that they are fairly new aka Fairweather. Looking forward to see what kind of support they get when they start losing. It is imperative that the Broncos defeat this chicken**** team in the Super Bowl.

The Welker non-story is an obvious attack on a talented white athlete. I can't get enough of that play, the Pats disrespected Welker in the off-season, BB let his ego get the best of him thinking that Welker (along with Woodhead) were expendable. I am not a Broncos fan by any means after the Tebow issue and won't be happy for the organization but will be happy for guys like Manning, Welker and Decker. Hopefully Welker takes out Sherman in the super bowl .

The SI-CNN website currently features as its top story in the upper right: "SHERMAN: Why I called out 49ers Crabtree."

"Idiocracy" is too kind a word to describe the agenda of the demons who direct "popular culture."

Caste Football Guru BeyondFedUp's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by foobar75 View Post
    I think this picture is a perfect illustration of the depths that this country has fallen into. We are very close to rock bottom in my estimation. A sea of DWFs, literally worshipping this loathsome thug. This kind of garbage would've been unthinkable not long ago:

Indeed. I cannot to tell you how sickening that picture is to me. That looks like a poster for a movie made by Spike Scum and his zio-masters about their much welcomed end of White civilization. That is truly, truly awful...

Caste Football Master GiovaniMarcon's Avatar
    I agree with Leonardfan in that the Seahawks' DWFs seem to be a relatively recent occurrence. I attribute it mostly to the following, in no particular order:

- a new quarterback; the Seahawks' fans wrongfully assume that Wilson is an elite talent, and will be their messiah just because they happen to be winning right now. However, he is basically a middle-of-the-pack talent, and as soon as he is saddled with a supporting cast that can't mask his deficiencies, he will be exposed as such.

- Seattle is in general filled with a bunch of stupid-assed, trendy, pretentious hipster douchebags and faggots (San Francisco is much the same way), who see the worship of non-Whites as some kind of demonstration of a forward-thinking society. They epitomize pretentious yuppies in that they are generally above-average in income, live in elitist, generally-White neighborhoods, but pretend not to be racist, or are too stupid to realize how racist they really are, deep down. Such fans typically see Black thug athletes as cartoon characters; acceptable in the context of the stadium and the afternoon of the game, but would not like it at all if they were neighbors and they had to actually put up with people such as Sherman nigging out on a regular basis.

- Everybody loves a winner. Look at how popular the Bulls were in the early to mid 90s. How about now? Look at all the Miami Heat fans now. Where were they, say, around the early to mid 2000s? The Lakers? Used to be a contender. Maybe not so much now, which is why so many of their gay-assed pussy fans are sporting Cleveland jerseys in Los Angeles.

Some teams have their die-hard fans even if their squad is a perpetual loser (see Steelers, Bears, Raiders, et al), and although these DWFs are loathsome, at least they have some simple-minded, dumb animal loyalty to their vicarious life. Seattle, too will come crashing down eventually because Wilson just isn't very good. I can say that about a lot of White QBs, too, but the difference is middle-of-the-pack White QBs are known as such, and Wilson is being treated as if he is the real deal, when he is not. Most of their current, trendy fans will go back to worshipping whoever wins the most recent Superbowl, as is their wont. Hopefully Seattle won't win on SB Sunday.

Look at all the people who thought RGIII would be this awesome, game-changing talent. He's already been exposed, injured, and will be crap for the rest of his "career." His apologists who can't admit they were always wrong about him like to comfort themselves with idiotic woulda-coulda-shoulda scenarious ("if not for his injuries, he would have made Steve Young look like a child," etc.). The rest of his fairweather fans have sensibly defected like the sissy girls they are to the next trendy winner.

They've latched onto Wilson. If he wins, they will have their God. If Manning wins, Denver Broncos merchandise will sell even more.

Such is the mentality of these faggy DWFs. They live such incredibly empty lives that they want to live through "their" team. Listen to them talk.

"We have to work on defense."

"We did well last week."

"We had a tough time against the Eagles, but we'll come back next week."

What's all this "we," dude? You work at friggin' Sports Authority. Just ring up my shoes and stfu.
    Last edited by GiovaniMarcon; 01-21-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GiovaniMarcon View Post
    Such is the mentality of these faggy DWFs. They live such incredibly empty lives that they want to live through "their" team. Listen to them talk.

"We have to work on defense."

"We did well last week."

"We had a tough time against the Eagles, but we'll come back next week."

What's all this "we," dude? You work at friggin' Sports Authority. Just ring up my shoes and stfu.
    LMAO! I bet we've all encountered people like this. I know I have.

From Weenieworld:

The NFL confirmed that Wes Welker's hit on Aqib Talib in the AFC Championship Game was legal. Bill Belichick now looks even more foolish for whining about the collision that knocked Talib out. It wasn't offensive pass interference or unnecessary roughness because the "rub" occurred exactly when Demaryius Thomas got his hands on the ball. NFL VP of officiating Dean Blandino said he spoke to Belichick about the incident. "We talked about the situation and the play, and obviously there is a difference of opinion there and something that we'll continue to look at during the offseason," he said. Pick plays have been in the league forever, and are often run to perfection by both the Patriots and Broncos.

Caste Football Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Wassall View Post
    From Weenieworld:

The NFL confirmed that Wes Welker's hit on Aqib Talib in the AFC Championship Game was legal. Bill Belichick now looks even more foolish for whining about the collision that knocked Talib out. It wasn't offensive pass interference or unnecessary roughness because the "rub" occurred exactly when Demaryius Thomas got his hands on the ball. NFL VP of officiating Dean Blandino said he spoke to Belichick about the incident. "We talked about the situation and the play, and obviously there is a difference of opinion there and something that we'll continue to look at during the offseason," he said. Pick plays have been in the league forever, and are often run to perfection by both the Patriots and Broncos.
    I've observed pro football for well over 50 years and the hit wasn't out of the ordinary.