We Are Living In A Cartoon

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Space is fake? What is beyond the earths atmosphere? You think Astronomy is all a lie?

Yes sir but we will agree to disagree. I've studied the solar system, stars and planets. All satellites are either ground based, ocean based or the satalloons. That's why the underground fiber optic cables are crucial for everything to work.

Get a telescope or just use your eyes. The Polaris Star(North Star) is the center point of everything and it never moves. The moon & sun revolve around the earth.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's going mainstream. Go ahead and keep beLIEving your masters. That's how we got in this mess! Last one Don but it's getting out there everywhere. I've known all of this for decades. Millions are awakening to the lies and deceptions. Way to go Stew Peters!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Yes sir but we will agree to disagree. I've studied the solar system, stars and planets. All satellites are either ground based, ocean based or the satalllons. That's why the underground fiber optic cables are crucial for everything to work.

Get a telescope or just use your eyes. The Polaris Star(North Star) is the center point of everything and it never moves. The moon & sun revolve around the earth.
Dude. I don’t think we went to the moon. I think we tried and failed. However, I have to say that its possible we could go there given the resources and dedication if we wanted to.

But to say that astronomy is not real seems a bit nuts.

I don’t care about space exploration in the sense that I think it’s a colossal waste of resources, but that doesn’t make astronomy less real.