Nikola Jokic 2021,2022 & 2024 NBA MVP

Warhawk_46

Master
Shocked thought it was Luka's!
It should have been Luka, and I’m as big a fan of Jokic as there is.

But the Mavericks are a weak team that has Luka and Irving - and Irving is hit or miss. Great or largely invisible depending on the night.

Luka did more with less than Joker and this year should have been his. He became a very good defender this year, his one “weakness” and his offense was better than ever. I’m fearful Luka will never win because you know there are several blacks the media will elevate over Luka.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The best white players of the last thirty years have largely been from outside the US.

Makes perfect sense, right?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To be honest we all know that Nikola Jokic was robbed of the three peat for NBA MVP last year. It should have been 4 in a row but the
league just can't have a white guy dominate like that. Even now they are in panic mode! Gotta love seeing the cream rise to the top!

Last edited:

Logos5

Guru
To be honest we all know that Nikola Jokic was robbed of the three peat for NBA MVP last year. It should have been 4 in a row but the
league just can't have a white guy dominate like that. Even now they are in panic mode! Gotta love seeing the cream rise to the top!
I do wish we had more speedy high profile dunking white that was dominating the NBA, would really show those DWF's the horror that is the caste system

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I do wish we had more speedy high profile dunking white that was dominating the NBA, would really show those DWF's the horror that is the caste system

Most of the high flying white dunkers similar to Mac McClung never get drafted no matter how good they are. The few that do end up
mostly coming off the bench and not being allowed to be a star(Think Christian Braun) and many others.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Most of the high flying white dunkers similar to Mac McClung never get drafted no matter how good they are. The few that do end up
mostly coming off the bench and not being allowed to be a star(Think Christian Braun) and many others.
Or have to go overseas to have a career and make $$ like Jimmer Fredette. Knock on him was the "defense" thing, like all of the starting black shooting guards are all lockdown defenders.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Or have to go overseas to have a career and make $$ like Jimmer Fredette. Knock on him was the "defense" thing, like all of the starting black shooting guards are all lockdown defenders.
They tried to bury Reddick as well, but he persevered.

Now let's hope Denver can extend this series while in Minneapolis down 0-2!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
They tried to bury Reddick as well, but he persevered.
Yeah, JJ worked hard on his game and really did become a lockdown defender. That was to only way for him to stay in the league. Made a nice career out of it, kudos to him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I too would have liked to see Luka get his first MVP but this one was owed to Jokic after last years theft. With 3, Jokic is now 1 behind LeBron on the active players list. He moves ahead of Curry and Giannis who have 2 each. I’d love to see him tie the media’s favorite James (who they falsely proclaim is the greatest ever). At only 29 years old, The Joker should have a few more chances before age catches him.