Caitlin Clark popular because she's white; makes jealous black baller's 'blood boil'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:):rolleyes:

In an interview with The Associated Press, Wilson said there was a race element to Clark’s monumental popularity.

“I think it’s a huge thing. I think a lot of people may say it’s not about Black and White, but to me, it is,” Wilson said. “It really is because you can be top-notch at what you are as a Black woman, but yet maybe that’s something that people don’t want to see.

The center for the Las Vegas Aces continued, saying: “They don’t see it as marketable, so it doesn’t matter how hard I work. It doesn’t matter what we all do as Black women, we’re still going to be swept underneath the rug. That’s why it boils my blood when people say it’s not about race because it is.”

El Gringo

Mentor
Caitlin Clark should go back to Iowa marry a white man and have as many children as possible. Theres nothing but hate and trouble ahead of her in the wnba. In fact I wish Mac McClung would put in a wig, identify a woman and destroy these uppity women. I have no problem whatsoever with trannies in women’s sports. They voted for it.

Logos5

Guru
And people wonder why basketball is filled to the brim with black people, yet 2 whites in the men's league and a woman here are able to dominate

icsept

Master
Nobody cried when Tiger Woods and Serena Williams were dominating the “White” sports. And, black people who never watched golf or tennis flocked to the sport. It’s normal.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clark becomes the first rookie in WNBA history to record a 30-5-5-3-3 stat line. 30 points, five rebounds, six assists, three steals, and three blocks.
She's also the fastest rookie in WNBA history to record 100 points and 50 assists.
All this while playing for a horrible team. One of if not the worst in the league.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's another Caitlin thread in the NBA forum; I'm locking this one as there's no need to have two going.

Status
Not open for further replies.